Join the TEAM!
Heritage Point Community League offers both indoor and outdoor
soccer programs for children of all ages.
Outdoor Soccer 2019
2019 season info will be available in January
Heritage Point Community League offers an outdoor community soccer program for children ages 4 to 19. Families who lives in the neighbourhoods of Rutherford/Rutherford Heights, MacEwan, Chappelle/Creekwood Chappelle, Paisley, Hays/Jagare Ridge, Graydon Hill, Heritage Valley town centre, and Desrochers are apart of the Heritage Point program.
Outdoor soccer usually begins the first week of May and ends late June, except for teams proceeding to post season play (U11 to U19) who may play into July and August. Registration for outdoor soccer is held each February. You must have a Community League membership to register for outdoor soccer.
Heritage Point Community League through Edmonton Minor Soccer Association South West (SWEMSA) offers a fall indoor community soccer program for players from ages 4-18. Game days are Saturday and are played at indoor soccer facilities within Edmonton and the surrounding area. Each team will be provided with an one-hour time slot in a school gym for practice. The indoor soccer season runs from mid-October until mid-February. For more information and to register, please go to the SWEMSA website emsasouthwest.com.
Benefits of Being a Heritage Point Soccer Player
- Players in the U5-U13 programs keep their jerseys at the end of the outdoor season
- Heritage Point supports coach development and pays for coach training courses
- Players receive individual and team photos
- Players (U5-U9) receive a participation medal
- Heritage Point provides funding for teams to organize a year-end party for players and team officials (coaches, assistant coaches and team managers)