28 April, 2018
Outdoor Soccer Season Begins May 5th!
The kick-off to the 2018 soccer season is just around the corner – beginning May 5th.
Here is the info you need to get prepared:
- Coach’s have connected with team players via email and will distribute jerseys. If you have not heard from your coach you can contact the HPCL Soccer Administrator.
- Soccer schedules are posted on the HPCL website, Schedules & Field Locations page. On that page you can also find addresses for soccer fields and maps showing the field numbering.
- You can check field conditions on the City of Edmonton website and sign up for their notifications in case fields are closed due to weather. The City updates field status at 4 pm Monday-Friday and at 10 am on weekends.
- You can find information on soccer equipment required for players on the HPCL soccer site, Team & Player Info page.
- Interested in soccer policies and rules? HPCL has a soccer Policies & Rules page. Here you will find the lightening policy and a link the the SWEMSA rules and regulations.
Have a wonderful soccer season!!