Privileges of Membership
- Community League Members receive discounts at any City of Edmonton Leisure, Sports and Fitness Facility. This includes a 20% discount on Annual Passes, 20% discount on Continuous Monthly Passes and 15% discount on Multi Admission Passes (5+ visits). Note: Discount applies to NEW purchases only. (see edmonton.ca/wellness)
- Free swimming at City of Edmonton pools (see Programs)
- Free indoor and outdoor skating (see Programs)
- Community outdoor/SWEMSA indoor soccer
- Family-friendly events and activities
- Development and enhancement of local parks, playgrounds and facilities
- Input on neighborhood opportunities, issues and challenges
- Child and adult recreational programs
- 25% discount for HPCL members at Jubilations Dinner Theatre (adult tickets)
Purchase a Membership
Membership costs are $30 per family for one year (running from September 1 to August 31). Memberships for the coming year become available starting in May.
There are several options for purchasing a membership:
1. You can get your membership number and print out your card immediately by purchasing your membership online from the Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues at www.efcl.org. Note that there is a $5 service charge for this option.
You will receive your membership card in an email from EFCL – please retain this email. If you don’t see the email, check your email junk folder. If you do not receive your card by email, contact EFCL.
2. You can receive your membership card by mail by sending a cheque for $30.00 and a completed registration form to HPCL at:
Attention: Membership Director. Your membership card and skate tags will be mailed out to you within two weeks.
3. You can also buy your membership in person at our events/meetings and soccer registrations.
- Once your registration is received and processed by HPCL, skating tags will be mailed to your home address.
- HPCL membership purchases with casino vouchers or coupons cannot be done online. Discounted memberships can only be processed by mail or in person at our events/meetings/sport registrations.
- Memberships are not renewed from year to year. Residents are required to purchase a new membership and will have a new membership number each year.
- You must hold onto your membership card – it cannot be replaced.
Residents of Chappelle, Desrochers, Graydon Hill, Hays Ridge, Paisley, and Heritage Valley Town Centre are no longer in the geographical boundaries of Heritage Point Community, but residents of these neighbourhoods can purchase an affiliate (aka associate) membership and still receive full benefits (access to programs, free swimming and skating, participation in events) with the exception of voting rights and ability to serve as a Director on the Board of HPCL.