Privileges of Membership
- Community League Members receive discounts at any City of Edmonton Leisure, Sports and Fitness Facility. This includes a 20% discount on Annual Passes, 20% discount on Continuous Monthly Passes and 15% discount on Multi Admission Passes (5+ visits). Note: Discount applies to NEW purchases only. (see edmonton.ca/wellness)
- Free swimming at City of Edmonton pools (see Programs)
- Free outdoor skating at community rinks (see Programs)
- Community outdoor/SWEMSA indoor soccer
- Family-friendly events and activities
- Development and enhancement of local parks, playgrounds and facilities
- Input on neighborhood opportunities, issues and challenges
- Child and adult recreational programs
- 25% discount for HPCL members at Jubilations Dinner Theatre (adult tickets)
Purchase a Membership
Membership costs are $30 per family for one year (running from September 1 to August 31). Memberships for the coming year become available starting in May.
There are several options for purchasing a membership:
1. You can get your membership number and print out your card immediately by purchasing your membership online from the Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues at www.efcl.org. Note that there is a $5 service charge for this option.
2. You can receive your membership card by mail by sending a cheque for $30.00 and a completed registration form to HPCL at: HPCL, PO BOX 22510, South Brook Post Office, Edmonton, AB, T6W 0C3, Attention: Membership Director. Your membership card and skate tags will be mailed out to you within two weeks.
3. You can purchase a membership in person at any Edmonton Servus Credit Union Branch. Note that there is a $5 service charge.
4. You can also buy your membership in person at our events/meetings and soccer registrations.
- Once your registration is received and processed by HPCL, skating tags will be mailed to your home address.
- HPCL membership purchases with casino vouchers or coupons cannot be done online. Discounted memberships can only be processed by mail or in person at our events/meetings/sport registrations.
- Memberships are not renewed from year to year. Residents are required to purchase a new membership and will have a new membership number each year